TF1100-EC Wall-mounted Transit-time Ultrasonic Flowmeter
This flexible and easy to use flow meter is the ideal tool for the support of service and maintenance activities.
It can also be used for the control or even for the temporary replacement of permanently installed meters.
Three pairs of transducers ensure the most demanding application is a breeze.
Unlike conventional meters that provide a simple dual sensor set up. This limits the ability to measure reliably and successfully in the widest range of applications.
In addition, its optional thermal energy measurement capability makes it possible to carry out a complete analysis of thermal energy usage in any facility.
- Non-invasive transducers are easy to install, cost effective, and require no pipe cutting or processing interrupt.
- Wide liquid temperature range: -35℃~200℃.
- Data logger function.
- Thermal energy measurement capability can be optional.
- For commonly used pipe materials and diameters from 20mm to over 6.0m.
- Wide bi-directional flow range of 0.01 m/s to 12 m/s.