NeMo Stationary Sampler
Available for the First Time in australia
"the new player is in town"
The industrial sampler for continuous monitoring for the most demanding applications.
Suitable for the most aggressive sample liquids. Ideal as the basis for determining waste water costs within industrial parks.
With self-emptying and 2nd bottle level. Optional with integrated stirring system, ultrasonic level control of the sample bottles, air rinse of the sample chamber.
Stainless steel housing frame with PVC insertion technology. With foamed evaporator plate. Optionally, all sample-contacting parts can be made of PVDF material. Suitable for use in explosive atmospheres acc. To ATEX II 2G IIB T4.
Equipped with the NeMo control, this sampling system offers remote control via internet technology, e-mail function, intelligent data archiving and an alarm system.
- Durable stainless steel cabinet (AISI 316 Ti)
- Self supporting frame with 4 doors and removable side panels
- Epoxy coating of all stainless steel parts inside of the sampler cabinet as e.g. cooling chamber and bucket elevator pump.
- With automatic air flushing of the sample chamber after time interval and upon actuation of the SBY operation
- 4x10 l glass bottles, self-emptying with position recognition and 1x40 l PVDF collecting container with drain tap, all bottles with homogeniser in accordance with DIN 38402
- Plastic-laminated high grade steel telescopic drawer
- External switch between flow-and time proportional sampling
- Support a variety of protocols over the existing 2 x RS- 232 and 1 x RS-485 interfaces
- Ethernet Interface 10BASE-T 10Mbits/Sec and 8P8C plug (RJ45) with GPRS and WLAN AP
- Mod-bus, optional PROFIBUS
- Sending HTML pages with current process values to Internet / Intranet FTP server
- Functioning as a web server with optimised PDA pages
- TÜV certified - ATEX II 2G IIB T4 for applications in potentially explosive areas of ATEX zone 1