Mlog Multitool Logger with GPS
Multi-parameter Measuring System – for hazardous areas zone 1+2 (ATEX+IECEX)
The Mlog is an economic multi-parameter measuring system, with a compact, lightweight yet rugged design (IP67) plus an integrated power supply (battery powered or fixed power supply). All measured parameters will be logged at programmable intervals, stored for weeks and transmitted the data wirelessly on request.
The Mlog is the ideal partner for a wide range of applications, from stand-alone longterm monitoring (e.g. indirect dischargers) to mobile field measurements (e.g. water). For decentralised measuring points - even without on-site power supply, portable measurements or the use in hazardous environments.
- Multifunctional even designed for use in hazardous environments (ATEX zone 1 and 2) e.g. sewage drain
- Multiparameter measuring system with 2 x digital sensors and / or 1x 4-20 mA sensor, combined
- Multitool logger with GPS, mobile and decentralised - Measure and record over weeks (130000 data sets)
- Multi-communicative with RS232, Bluetooth and GSM/GPRS (optional)Sending HTML pages with current process values to Internet / Intranet FTP server
- Autonomous long-term in situ monitoring with battery, independently of location
- Rugged, compact (IP67) and ATEX certified
- Integrated measurement and status OLED-Display, for local control in stationary or mobile applications.
- easy adjustable with enclosed Mlog Manager Software (wireless via Bluetooth during operation)
- Field-replaceable sensors (also in zone 1+2 (ATEX))